Sunday, July 13, 2008

For Andrea and Carol

We had a lovely dinner out with our close friends Saturday night. I always love our get togethers! Like Andrea said we get to go to restaurants that don't hand out crayons. Anyway, while most of the night the men were getting picked on for their various flaws and lets face it their men so they have many I got picked on for something. Apparently it boggles Andrea and Carol's mind that I don't use my dish washer. I enjoy instant gratification and want the dishes clean and put away right after use. The dishwasher to me is just another spot to hide a mess and we all know how I don't like a mess. So in honor of my 2 friends I loaded the dishwasher this evening. What a mess just loading it but whatever it's loaded and humming along quietly for 90 min. I know what your thinking - 90 min. is along time EXACTLY!! That is why I like to wash them on the spot. Please be sure to call me in a few days to make sure I remember to unload the damn thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Are you against washing machines too? :P