Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sorry I've been a bad bad blogger!

Life has been crazy! I keep meaning to update here and some reason it just moves further down on my list. I am taking 10 min. now to make time  - really I am passing time waiting to see if I need to take Sophia to the ER - she did a cartwheel and her wrist has been compromised. Well see...

Final house update! After 27years, 2 months and 3 days we are done!! OK minor stuff left like asphalt for the driveway and some touch up painting here and there but that's it swear!

Done!

Photobucket

the back - done and beautiful!

Photobucket

back porch - oh did I post this already? The TV is missing from above the door

Photobucket

jumping around a bit - master vanity LOVE IT!!!

Photobucket

Pool house!!

Photobucket

master shower so roomy!

Photobucket

upstairs laundry - perfect idea!

Photobucket

mudroom - cubbies for all!

Photobucket

kids bath

Photobucket

Stairway to peace and serenity and 1 awesome closet:

Photobucket

1/2 of bedroom looking from bed:

Photobucket

cool view:

Photobucket

BIG mirror - black tape temporary

Photobucket

GRASS!!!! I grew that all by myself!

Photobucket

more to come soon...


No comments: