On Saturday I hear Bella calling "Mommy come look" and this is what I run out to see:
Monday, July 7, 2008
Don't feed the deer!!!!
We live in East Islip now and so far so good. Aside from the few crazy neighbors and the larger than life electric palm trees (thats a story for another day) things are pretty good in this neck of the woods that is except for the deer! One of the fews things about living next to a nature preserve is all the animals. We have rabbits and chipmunks and foxes, oh my!! But it's the deer that are just a real pain in the ass. If its a pretty flower I can't plant it because they will eat them. If you drive down the street to fast at night you run the risk of causing damage to you car after you hit one because they are too stupid to move. So one of those crazy neighbors I mentioned early apparently has a hobby of lining their driveway with food for THE DEER TO EAT! Why would you want to attract these things onto your property is beyond me. It is very clear to all that this is a problem to me.
On Saturday I hear Bella calling "Mommy come look" and this is what I run out to see:

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Now they are never going to stay away! Thanks Steve
On Saturday I hear Bella calling "Mommy come look" and this is what I run out to see:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CRAZY neighbours is right! they are all so cute, right up until they totally destroy thousands of dollars worth of landscaping!!! Damn things! My neighbour thought she would feed them too, and then left for Czech. We didnt' have our landscaping done yet ( THANK GOODNESS) but they destroyed $4000 of the other neighbours yard! YIKES! they were so mad.
Deer Hunting Season is a good thing! LOL
Post a Comment