Friday, July 11, 2008

A face only a Mother could love.....

We had a playdate today with Tegan and Kye. Their Mom Colleen brought over cookies. Sophia seemed to enjoy them the most as you can see (be sure to click on the picture to get the full effect)







Mom you better figure out how to clean me:




So I did! I picked her up still strapped into her seat and put her next to the pool where I dumped buckets of water on her. Seriously what else would you have me do I wasn't touching her:


then I quickly realized that this would provide some time of entertainment:





Alcohol not included - sorry I had no other buckets



Then 2 hours later the kids thought it would be funny to play peak a boo with Sophia while she was eating pasta:

Peek A

Boo




Mess!!!



Mammmmaaaaa gimme a kiss:


Uggggh I don't get paid enough to clean this

No comments: