Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good Morning Loooong Island

It's 7am and all is quiet. Steven just left on the bus. Only 2 more days left for him and then we get to sleep again. I so need more sleep. Although I really can't complain I get enough but my days lately are so draining that I am exhausted by 9pm.

So let's see to follow up from yesterday: I didn't drop off the dry cleaning cause the dance store is no longer open and I needed to go in a different direction. I did reach the landscaper guy but not the roof guy. I did come up with teachers gifts and this year I personalized to each teacher so that is good. There are a lot of teachers. Bella has 4 and Sam has 1 but then a few others she likes to remember. Then Steven, well he has 9. I know it's crazy! So other than that I should be again making sure the dogs aren't digging instead of sitting here typing - they are always digging somewhere. Steven had his 2nd to last baseball game last night and Sam had her dance rehearsal. All I have to say about that is lets all hope that there isn't a collision. It is a acrobatic class after all. Oh and Sophia had words with the directors demanding she be put in the show and she wants a costume. It got pretty heated - she is definitely her mothers daughter - ya know voicing her big mouth for what is right an all! If I understood correctly there will be a costume waiting for her at class today. Tonight is Samantha's Spring Concert - she has been practicing really hard so I am excited for her and she is excited to play.

I think that's it. I think that followed up on everything I had to say in my little "stream" yesterday. Oh I'm still mad as hell but I thought that was a given!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: