Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Times!

Remember that story I told you a few days ago - the one about my friend and how we met on the internet and how there was a bunch of us? Well this is another one. I'll call her Amanda - cause that's HER NAME. She lives in Minnesota - lovely state GREAT mall! Anyway she and her darling husband Ben and sweet boy Jack were on their way to see her sister graduate from Brown. I know Brown - yes her Dad is thankful to not have that bill anymore. She made a stop off to visit with us for 2 days. It was lots of fun but I don't have many pictures. She has more so I need to wait for her to "preview them" and get them to me. The most important picture I have is of her falling into the pool after about 15min. of being here.


I ran over to get close up....lol She blamed it on something about the pool being slippery. Is that the best you can come up with?!?!


We had a BBQ with Amanda and The Jensens. Also visiting was Shawns parents for his graduation (see post below). Fun times! Getting our token picture with the kids. Not sure what Steven is doing:


but thought the pose was funny enough for a second look....

Please take note of the look of terror on Conners face. The little boy at the bottom right...



Well he spotted Lulu, who he is deathly afraid of, and Lulu knows this but wanted a kiss anyway....


He's having nothing to do with the picture anymore and is getting outta here..



We usually put out a good spread but my pregnancy brain forgot the dessert. Thank Goodness for the ice cream man!



Ice Cream = Happy Kids!



Finally Dexter was cut off....





After Amanda left we headed out to see Dora! Sophia's favorite person right now. I thought it would be a nice surprise and was excited for her. She on the other hand freaked out and wanted nothing to so with "real life Dora" hence the reason for me in the picture with her.



After the Dora disaster we let the kids play at the park. This is a perfect example of me always looking for that perfect picture. I was a few feet away resting my tired bones when I spotted all 4 walking in age order up the plank. I started running toward them with the camera yelling for Sam to stop in hopes I would get that "perfect" shot.....here's what I ended with. They all stopped but Sophia who is pushing her way past Bella. So close oh so close!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good times is right! I've been waiting for this shot! Thanks Cheryl! LOL

I can't believe she saved her hair from getting wet! Way to go Amanda! lol