Stolen from Cyn who stole it from Facebook :)
A - Age: 33 - I had to figure that out cause I am always off by a year in either direction
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: mopping the floor - Steve does it so much better!!!
D - Dog's name: Lulu, Dexter and Chloe
E - Essential start your day item: warm washcloth for my face
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): None - tried the Piano but had no patience
J - Job title: CEO of Pepe Inc. :)
K - Kid(s): Samantha, Steven, Jr., Isabella, Sophia &... NOPE you need to wait for the last name
L - Living arrangements: pure chaos
M - Mom's name: Carrie
N - Nicknames: really only Steve has nicknames for me...
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None and I am gonna see if the Dr. will just come and deliver this baby at home so I don't have to stay in the hospital. I don't hate the stay in the hospital because of germs I just hate the stay because it's a lot of work to stay. There are kids, dogs and a husband that needs to be taken care of while I am away. I need to do all of that in advance. The hospital is boring - I get bored easily. Steve usually kicks me out of bed cause see he LOVES my hospital stays. He gets to chill out without any kids, gets to watch TV, eat food, takes some naps....
P - Pet Peeve: oh so many! whiner babies, drivers that don't use their blinkers, laziness, tardiness, guests that don't RSVP (drives me nuts)...I'm gonna come back to this I think
Q - Quote from a movie: I never really have my own. The thing is Steve has so many quotes that he uses daily that I usually adopt one of them. At this moment "Look at your feet" is in my head and I have never even seen the freakin movie but see again Steve says it ALL THE TIME!
R - Right or left handed: left - the BEST!
S - Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother then there is 3 more sisters and 3 more brothers in my extended family and then there are those who are closer to me than any sister or brother could ever be so they count too and know who they are!
T - Time you wake up: Mon- Fri 6:25am and Sat/ Sun - well it's 9:15am and I am still in bed on a Sunday morning :)
U- Underwear: Always clean ones....lol
V - Vegetable (s) you dislike: SPINACH - seriously what is the point. Is there really any nutritional value?!?! Please don't email me with them cause I don't really care it stinks and is only meant for Popeye!
W - Ways you run late: I'm only late when I want to be so it's planned :) The only un-planned lateness would be a kid needing a diaper change just as we are heading out.
X - X-rays you've had: Knees, Ankle, finger, foot, head (they found lots of good stuff in there)
Y - Yummy food you make: cookies - of course :)
Z - Zoo favorite: Polar Bears
No comments:
Post a Comment