Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Annual Tascarella Egg Hunt!

I thought I would have a little fun with this post and give a look back through the years but that has caused way more drama than I needed right now and I will spend the rest of the evening freaking out. Some how my computer has misplaced some photo's - particularly all of 2008 and it is causing me some stress. So this is all I have for right now but plan on fixing this right away.

This is the beginning of the tradition. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me but this is the earliest picture I have - so this is the beginning for me damn it!

Easter Egg Hunt 2003



Easter Egg Hunt 2009



Samantha - Easter Egg Hunt 2004


Samantha - 2006


Samantha a little wet in 2009


The punk in 2004


He's back in 2006



Soaking in 09



Bella in 2006 - man what is with my kids hair taking so freaking long to grow - jeesh!


Bella singing "rain rain go away" in 2009


Here's Sophia in 2009. Now 2008 would have been her 1st one and I know I have pictures but can't seem to locate them on my hard drive at this moment:



She was just walking PAST all the eggs until I told her to stop and pick them up

"Like this Mom?!?"


Somehow she recruited Grandma for a little assistance



Here is the invincible Duo of Ryan and Steven.


Sophia finally got wise and had Grandma hold the basket while she filled it...



Louis and Vincent.......is Louis drinking while egg hunting ?!?!?

Thanks to Danielle (oh and I guess Tom too) for yet another spectacular Egg Hunt! The rain made it even more enjoyable this year - maybe next year we can get snow



OK 1 last one - first I don't normally stand like this but Virginia had to have a picture of the "vision in pink" so I had to shake it a little....

1 comment:

Gin said...

WOW...they were so little in that first picture. I agree with you that it was the first one! Love the "vision in pink"!!!