Here we are waiting for the Dr. to come in:
She is strapped down here while they stitch her up. Look it how much of a trooper she is!!!
The damage...
4 stitches later and some bandages and she is as good as new!
2 hours later and we're home. I have time to write this while Steve finishes the sauce. Remember we never ate dinner....lol Sophia is totally milking this deal. Seriously Steve would go buy her a car right now if she asked. Instead she wanted grapes
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! 4 stitches on a can of tomato sauce. That is impressive! lol
She seemed to handle it quite well though...look at that cute face. I can see how she works her daddy.
So how was dinner?
Good thing you didn't have the Cullens over for dinner that night...Bye the way, I could have lived w/out the stiches shot. She did amazing though!
Post a Comment