Monday, September 1, 2008

Looky what my 2 big strong men made me !!!!!!

SERIOUSLY Steve and Steven did this ALL BY THEMSELVES!! Steve made 2 trips to Home Depot for the wood and had this up in less than 3 hrs. Now the reason why I stress this is because the day before he told me of his idea and as you all know Steve and my description of his "handiness" you can imagine the laughter that followed after he told me of his plans. OK so maybe there was more than laughter and possibly a little ridicule - COME ON you would'nt have believed it either

As of this posting all is still intact and holding firm! I don't think I can make fun of him and his lack of "handiness" anymore - he did a really good job!

Yes Sophia helped also - someone needed to collect the fallen nails



It's a loft in our shed - Yippeeeeee - Steve has so much stuff ( he can't seem to ever throw anything out) he is running out of space and decided to go up :)



Looks good right?!?! It's pretty spacious!



The short man was so proud!




GOOD JOB BOYS!! I am working on your next project :)

No comments: