Monday, September 8, 2008

3 down 1 to go!!

Yahhhhhh it's back to school!!! The kids have been so excited to go back to school! They are jumping out of bed fully dressed at 6am and then get mad when I tell them they are way to early.

So we start with Miss Bella! I took her pictures at the house but didn't realize until the next day that I had no memory card in my camera which resulted in no pictures other than these 2 which were taken with my phone:







Up next is short man! He was/is SO excited about starting his new school. He gets to ride a bus and eat in a cafeteria. He is really excited about his locker. His says his locker is 6 lockers from his class and so it's easy for him to get to.




OK this was taken at 6:30 and so Sophia wasn't happy about getting up early but Steve was leaving on business and we needed to drop him off at the train




Buckling his seatbelt - I don't remember seat belts on the bus when I went to school?!?!?

Awww there goes my littleman....



Finally here is Sam..and Frank, Ryan and Vincent. I forgot to take her pictures at the house. Hey it's been crazy getting everyone ready for school some things got forgotten - I will do it next week and in 10 years from now she'll never know it wasn't the first day of school - unless of course YOU tell her!


Then left home with me is the terror! Miss Sophia with her new pigtail - she defintely will keep things interesting!


Look at that look - she is up to no good!


1 comment:

Day by Day..Homeschool Life & more! said...

Congrats!! You have a wonderful family! Love your pictures.... and your blog... Edie (from OM)