Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm back

OK I'm here - sorry it's been crazy over here. I've got the latest updates: There's a bedroom going up there:
  Photobucket

Old yucky horrible bathroom - gone: Photobucket

the makings of a bedroom: Photobucket

Steve standing where there will be a shower: Photobucket

this shows the bathroom layout: Photobucket

that's steve's closet: Photobucket

now mine....sweet: Photobucket

I am standing in the back of my closet looking into the bedroom: Photobucket

stairs will replace the ladder....one day:
  Photobucket

 the beginning of soffet lighting going in: Photobucket

and there is a porch!!!!
  Photobucket

it's all Steve has wanted:
  Photobucket

ugly front door going:
  Photobucket

going:
  Photobucket


gone!
  Photobucket

new door going in:
  Photobucket

 new ghetto front door:
  Photobucket

 Kitchen sliders GONE - Anthony throwing a fit about it
  Photobucket

hot mess:
  Photobucket

3 stooges:
  Photobucket

Anthony realizing he needs to step in with his expertise:
  Photobucket

I'm thinking you'll need more than glue to hold this thing in but that's just me:
  Photobucket

ok back upstairs bathroom is framed:
  Photobucket

now in this picture are 4 doorways - can you find them?: Photobucket

Today this: Photobucket


is turning into this:
  Photobucket


 OK that's all for now - I'll be back!

No comments: