Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Epic Voyage - Part II

Steve and I realized shortly after boarding that we aren't "cruise people". We have been spoiled with our vacations and really our expectations on how they should go. With 5 kids - we don't like lines or large crowds. Quite frankly we really don't like people...lol We want to just be able to relax and do our own thing with little interruption. I don't think that's to much to ask. We boarded the ship early thinking we would enjoy a nice lunch. It turns out 1000 other people had the same idea and needless to say it wasn't a good start to the trip. Shortly after lunch we were allowed to our rooms. They turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Having the balconies made a world of difference and helped to not make the room feel so closed in.

So the kids (and Steve) were anxious to get to the pools:



Anthony watching from above.....NO he isn't hanging out in the sun. He is shaded but I moved it for the picture. I have to tell you this kid was the hit of the trip. Everyone knew who he was. He smiled at everyone and flirted with every girl that looked his way.


the kids took a break to play some b-ball - shoes on their feet would have helped because later on Sam complained about her skin burning off....she lived:

Steve here, I assume, is doing some kinda dance - sorta like a rain dance where you pray for rain here he is praying to make the shot......he didn't :) Oh and he was beat BAD by a chic!


These crazy bastards out in their itty bitty boat fishing - we pass them leaving a huge wake - I didn't see them again...lol



Sunset we saw from our room each night




to be continued....

No comments: