Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good parenting at it's finest!

OK so after a brief computer repair - Well not really brief it was 13 hrs of holding my breath hoping I didn't screw something up when I was made to do this:



I needed more hard drive space and I was told the switch would be painless
(NO IT REALLY WASN'T JEN!!!) In the end it all worked out and I am up an running with plenty of unused space and all my programs are intact!!! Sweet!

So that brings me to the latest adventures of the Pepe Children Summer 2009. While doing something productive I am sure in another part of the house sounds of laughter was erupting from the kids toy room. Thinking it can't be all good because it was the kind of laughter that sounds like trouble I run in to see what was going on. I find this and wasn't sure what was going on until I waited to see how he was getting off the table:



and watch as he dives off unto the pillows piled high:


Luckily Steve was home and I ran to get him to witness this and possibly intervene. I am not sure what he said first - it was either "where's your camera?" or "at least Steven is a good spotter" :


Bella decided to try after seeing the 6 yr old and 2 yr old live:


Sophia is now getting crazy and wants no one else to do it but her:


She screams at them to back away and says she needs no help - now she doesn't realize we are watching her and you would think one of the parents would step in and realize this can't end well:


with the grace of a gazelle she leaps into the air:



and nails the landing!!


Then falls over.




Afterward Steve said I should have used the video camera instead - see Good parenting :) always making sure we capture the memory.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL...well atleast you realized where you were going wrong here...VIDEO next time! geesh!


Looks like a fun playroom! I want to try the jump!

Gin said...

Again, I say, Gymnastics should be in Sophia's very near future :)