So she leaves today with her new baby girl. She is leaving her husband behind for a few more weeks to finish school so he will get to stay with us. I am thinking he isn't going to sit next to me on the couch for hours with his laptop not talking and just getting into trouble surfing the net for things to make, kids clothes to buy....ya know fun stuff. That's alright I'll make the kids annoy him so he doesn't get homesick :) and I'll sit on my laptop and pretend you are here.
So goodbye my friend - you will be missed! Have a safe flight. I promise to visit soon. My phone is charged and awaits for the calls at all hours of the day to begin! REMEMBER THE TIME CHANGE FOR YOU!
Let me leave you with one memory that I will never forget.....minding my own business and shopping in Target and all of a sudden BAM - I run right into you -IN MY TARGET -IN NEW YORK! Still freaks me out to this day. I never turn the aisle the same again. Keep praying for me and all my sins - less the 10%...of course :)
Oh my god - I know your gonna hate this picture as much as me - I promise to post something else quick so this isn't the first post for too long!
2 comments:
Ahhh Cheryl I want to give you a BIG HUG! Jen, I know you are going to be in the arms of family and friends soon.
It happens to be a beautiful picture...of a beautiful friendship!
Post a Comment