Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Another year wiser, older, bolder and just plain ole' crazy! I turned 33 this week! Holy crap 33 I swear I was just 23 yesterday. I liked that year. I was planning my wedding and working a job I got paid for with real money and I was in demand for real adult things. Now the only thing I am in demand for is a filled sippy cup a changed diaper and a well stocked pantry to fill the bottomless bellies of these children that seem to come at me from every direction at once. This is where I should say that crap about not wanting it any other way and blah blah blah but one less cheerio to head a day would be nice.

Steve arranged for a little get together last night to celebrate. I am sure the ton of guilt he has for not being here for my birthday helped. Then again he did make me buy my own cake yesterday....I know can you believe it! I should say he gave me beautiful earrings that have just the right amount of sparkle but he did give me a Christmas card for my birthday instead of a birthday card. I assume I will get the birthday card for Christmas. YES should give your spouse a Christmas card! Jesssh what is this world coming too!

OK pictures cause I know your waiting.....





Me and the grandparents!





Me, Jamie and Rob (my sister and brother-in-law)




Me and Debbie (sister-in-law) and my niece Megan




Bella and Tuna-Pa (this is my grandpa that my kids call Tuna-pa because he always makes them tuna fish when they visit so Sam had called him that when she was younger and it stuck)




Me with Lori and Frankie (sister and brother-in-law) They had been in the car and I forgot to get a picture so I made them come back in an Lori wanted to keep her hat on so I ran an put mine on so we could be matchy matchy - you know how I love to match! Her hat is cooler but mine is furrier and HOT Pink :) It's the simple things that make me happy!





Me and Virginia, Louis, Frank, Ryan and Vincent. (sister & brother-in-law and my nephews) She was the only one to think to take the picture in front of my pretty tree instead of my fridge!
CHIN DOWN!


OK here is something as rare as seeing a penguin in the desert. I totally just came up with that. Here is me with MY brother and sister.....a sight not soon seen again for at least another decade!


No comments: