Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DAY 7

Fast as lightening!

I go into the laundry room - direct sunlight always helps dry the clothes

Photobucket

Oh I see there's NO ROOF!

Photobucket

This truck represents my payback. "Why" you ask? Well I specifically asked repeatedly for at least a week notice to empty my closet. Things have been moving as fast as lightening and I was given a few hours! Well I might have forgotten to mention that the attic was filled with misc. wood, mattresses, paint cans, a kitchen sink and various other crap that was left up there when we bought the house and never removed. So when they ripped the roof my little surprise was discovered and they needed to clear it - hehe

Photobucket

There's Mike coming to kill me for "forgetting" to tell him about the attic -hehe

Photobucket

Once the attic got cleared they got moving:

Photobucket

really moving:

Photobucket

then the rain came:

Photobucket

at least the tarp matches my kitchen

Photobucket

till tomorrow!

No comments: