Look at it!!! This thing is crazy - $10 bucks to the person that can tell me what the hell it is
Now I call Steve in to the rescue (stop laughing!) So after the screaming stopped he attempted to get the bug! First you can see the paper towels in a ball on the floor and that wasn't good enough or he couldn't get it so then he grabs a hand towel. Well the bug won't get off the towel so he proceeds to dunk it and that doesn't work
Now he takes it and runs to the back door and throws the towel at the door
Now he did a whole crazy "freak out of the big bug" dance but I only caught the tail end. Keep in mind this was late and all the kids were sleeping and I was laughing hysterically!
1 comment:
the toilet!? what the heck! Just step on it! lol
I call those things " COTTAGE BUGS" as I have seem them at our family cottage as well. Ugly things, that make a good crunch when you step on them! haha!
Post a Comment